Every wonder what the difference is between having the “common cold” vs. “the flu”? It’s actually quite simple. I was feeling horribly while filming this video blog…hopefully by the end of it you can decide if I had a cold or the flu.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter!
Search My Blog
- CNN – Dr. Jorge Rodriguez discusses President Biden’s positive coronavirus diagnosis. 08/14/2022
- Today on CNN with Dr. Sanjay Gupta discussing Johnson and Johnson blood clot complications 04/14/2021
- It’s possible to reach herd immunity, then lose it. Repeatedly. Here’s what you can do to help prevent that from happening 04/01/2021
- The Little Book for Big Transformations: 31 Days of Inner Visions and Spiritual Practices 03/04/2021
- COVID VACCINE. I received my COVID vaccine last night. 12/19/2020